Last week I question was asked to me “What would you say if someone asked: What is the benefit to join the PASS”, or in other words,” Why PASS ? ” I confess , in that time, I was a little nervous and then now, analyzing better, the reply it would be a new question, based on my experience with PASS. Let’s list a few points that I would like to have in a community :
- Free knowledge.
- Professionals always willing to help
- Join all SQL Server professionals in the world. Even the big names.
- Community events
- Family. Yes. Family. For me the SQL Server community is a family. You share information all the time, you can go to a SQLStaurday to see your friends and have an awesome weekend. This is family.
- Jobs. With networking and family, comes the invitations to work.
- Passion for the SQL Server
- Passion to Share
- Help you to be a speaker,motivating your passion.
- Helps to you ..in your life as person.
And PASS join all these points.
I’m a bit suspicious to talk about PASS. I’m a big fan and passionate for what this organization does for the SQL Server community.
EVEN MORE PASS and the SQL Server community also can help you to be a better person too. I felt myself this. Actually, I got strength to move on in a somewhat complicated period of my life in the past, reading, learning and participating in the PASS and SQL Server Community.
So now I have the right answer.if you read it and felt what I said. It will be.
“WHY NOT ?”